Re: Adobe Acrobat 4 release announcement

I believe that they are supporting it, but it will be delayed.
(cudgeling my memory -- the WWW page
http://www.adobe.com/prodindex/acrobat/price.html
does not show any support for any flavours on UN*X,
but I know we talked about there being a reader and
a distiller for many flavours of UN*X, but no Exchange.)

Grant