Re: Adobe Acrobat 4 release announcement

Grant wrote:
> =======  Begin Forward =======
> Pricing and Availability
>
> Adobe Acrobat 4.0 software is expected to be available in the second
> quarter of 1999 for both Windows and Macintosh* with an estimated

Astute readers may have noticed that the list of supported platforms
no longer includes UNIX! Gee, thanks, Adobe.

--
Jeanette Feldhousen, Mentor Graphics Corporation

Haiku error message:  Windows NT crashed./I am the Blue Screen of
Death./No one hears your screams.  (Peter Rothman)