Re: Adobe Acrobat 4 release announcement

The announcement for _Reader_ 4 is on:
http://www.adobe.com/prodindex/acrobat/acrrwhatsnew.html
which says the UNIX version is "coming soon".

But I don't see any reference to distiller becoming available
on UNIX--are you sure that they are going to offer it?

--Jeanette

--
Jeanette Feldhousen, Mentor Graphics Corporation

Haiku error message:  Windows NT crashed./I am the Blue Screen of
Death./No one hears your screams.  (Peter Rothman)