Re: Is it possible to make a booklet using Frame?

Abbie,

Yes, you want to find a pre-printing processing program that will take your
(probably .ps or .pdf file) and paginate it (called "imposition") for booklet
printing.

FARTHER BELOW are a couple of ideas you may wish to pursue.  However, I
*think* I checked out ClickBook and I *think* that I recall that it could not
process certain image formats in the document/file; particularly EPS images.
Examine such issues very carefully.

--
Jay Smith

e-mail: jay@jaysmith.com

The Press for History(tm), The Press for Education(tm),
The Press for [Your Industry](tm), The Press for....(tm)
  On-demand printing and binding of hardbound books.
  Minimum run one copy.

P.O. Box 650
Snow Camp, NC  27349  USA

Phone: Int+US+336-376-9991
Toll-Free Phone in US & Canada:
        1-800-447-8267
Fax: Int+US+336-376-6750

=============

ONE THOUGHT IS FROM:

http://www.quite.com/imposing/

> I do not endorse this product, in fact I really don't know much about
> it, but it sounds like what you need.

===========

ANOTHER THOUGHT IS FROM...

   Date: on, 13 Jul 1998 15:26:26 -0400 (EDT)
   From: Alison Hodges <ahodges@belmont.com>

Working on Windows '95, I've used ClickBook to create booklets with the same
page size specifications you mention. Caveat: I've only needed to use it
with documents created in Word (v7), so don't know about any issues you
might encounter using it with Frame. Check out their URL at:

http://www.bluesquirrel.com/clickbook/

YET ANOTHER THOUGHT IS FROM....