Re: List Archives? (esp. FDK research)

On Thu, 11 Feb 1999 11:53:33 -0600, David Cramer <David_Cramer@PBSCTrain.CA>
wrote:

>1) Is anyone keeping an archive of this list for the last year or two that
>I could search through? I gave up slogging through www.FrameUsers.com. I'd
>prefer something a little more direct.

I've made my own Framers archives available on the Net at:

  ftp://ftp.omsys.com/pub/archives/

where you will find among others:

  1427485 Jan 14 17:18 frmr97q1.zip
  2081450 Jan 14 17:41 frmr97q2.zip
  1521986 Jan 14 17:58 frmr97q3.zip
  2127798 Jan 14 18:31 frmr97q4.zip

  2672949 Jan 14 19:25 frmr98q1.zip
  2104954 Jan 14 19:52 frmr98q2.zip
  1645277 Jan 14 20:05 frmr98q3.zip
  1696271 Jan 14 20:18 frmr98q4.zip

These are .zips that each contain a single file in UNIX mail format,
with full headers, of the list messages for the calendar quarter
indicated.  I put them together for various purveyors of searchable
archives, but they are publically accessible and anyone (except
spammers) is welcome to download what they want.  Make sure you have
about 10X the size of the .zip available on disk for unpacking...

HTH!

   (jeremy@omsys.com)     http://www.omsys.com/
** To subscribe to Free Framers, email the message **
** body "subscribe framers" to majordomo@omsys.com **