Frame won't install

We've been trying to install 5.5.6 on an elderly Pentium, but get the
following message when we try to start Frame:

                                   Fatal Error [c0000005] occured
                                   Please record this error number and
                                   actions leading up to this error and send

                                   to comments@frame.com Blah Blah Blah

Events leading up to this problem

1/ When first installed it comes up with this error after re-boot and
starting application

2/ Tried re-installing to different location (still same problem).

3/ Thought maybe a Windows problem so wiped hdd and re-installed Win95

4/ After Windows95 installed, re-installed Frame maker, still the same
problem

5/ Added more memory (to 32 Mb), same result

6/ Ensured that a printer was set as default, same result

This one is new to me -- any suggestions?