RE: Neuberger's Book Out of Print?

Alice, I can't say enough about Adobe's own publication in the Adobe
"Classroom in a Book" series. This book is a godsend for newbies, and
actually helped clarify a bunch of problems I'd never been able to decipher,
and which had me stuck at a very low level of understanding about Frame.

I have several other Frame books (though not the title you mentioned; is it
good? Could it help an intermediate user become an expert?) and none of them
holds a candle to this one.

Diane