PPD file not offered when installing AdobePS 5.0 driver

Hi everyone!

I am on the verge of generating PostScript. Following the advice given on
this mailing list, I asked for, and received, this PPD file from my printing
bureau. But when the AdobePS 5.0 printer setup dialog prompts me for the PPD
file, it is not listed in the scroll box, although I am sure it is in the
specified directory. Other PPD files I downloaded from the Adobe site are
listed, but not the one from my printer. Any ideas why? The file extension
is correct (.ppd), and there is no other detectable difference from the
other ppd files. Any ideas why this doesn't percolate?

My system is Windows NT.

Robert