Re: FrameMaker Lists

This is available via the shareware utility CopyPaste (works with any
application). I have no vested interest in this utility but it is FANTASTIC
and has saved me countless hours of repetitive work. Just a couple of its
wonderful features:

10 clipboards available from the keyboard at any time
100 clipboards available via an optional floating palette
Clipboard contents saved after quitting, rebooting, etc.

Check it out at <http://www.scriptsoftware.com/>.

I'm familiar only with the Mac version, but there's apparently a Win95/NT
version as well.

Adam Korman