Re: Changing column layout mid-document

Hi, Lynda.

1. Create a new master page called DoubleColumn or something like that.

2. Ctrl+Click the text frame in the new master page.

3. Choose Format > Customize Layout > Customize Text Frame and set the
column # to 2.

4. Return to the Body Pages and apply the new master page to the pages
you want to have double columns.

Good luck!

md.