Imported Graphics/Sending files to printer

Q: What's the best way to deal with imported graphics when sending files to
an outside printer?
Mac (Windows soon?) / Frame 5.1.1 (5.5.6 soon?)

Here's the problem.  We do massive amounts of duplication in-house in black
and white.  95% of what we print is in black and white.  That extra 5% we
need to send out for printing.  But, those pages (1)are scattered throughout
200-300 pages of any given document and (2) generally have graphics imported
by reference.

In the past what we've done is create a .pdf, import just the pages with
color to Illustrator, then send the files to the printer for color
separation, etc., etc.  What we'd like to do just send the Frame files over
and tell them which pages to print, but there's no easy way to do this given
that most of the color graphics are imported by reference.  Is there a way
to automatically copy referenced graphics into each document, or at least
create a list of the referenced graphics with page number and file path?  Or
a better solution all together?

Thanks,
Adam