Frame on Mac vs. PC

It looks like our company may be moving to the dark side (Windows machines).
 I would generally oppose this vehemently, but the one thing that has me
stumped is DMS/database solutions for Mac (which has recently become a hot
topic at work).  The only real option I've seen for Mac is Optix -- and that
seems clunky at best compared to what's available for Windows.

SO, my question is, have any of you gone from all Mac to all PC with Frame?
If so, what Frame-specific problems have you encountered?  Do the problems
vary depending on whether we move to Windows 95, 98 or NT?

They'll be sending me a machine next week to be the guinea pig for our
department, but I thought I'd try to get a jump start.

Thanks,
Adam