Re: Paragraph usage....

Save a copy of the document; in the copy, delete all content,
then save as MIF.

Open the MIF version in a text editor, or, in FrameMaker, File>Open,
highlight the MIF file, while pressing Shift, click Open, to open the
the
MIF version as MIF code, not as a normal FrameMaker file.

Edit>Find the word catalog. You want to delete everything but the
paragraph catalog section. This is where all paragraph formats are
defined
in full detail.

Thanks to Peter Gold for this originally....

Grant
(Hoping to see some of you at the STC Region 7 conference in Denver
this weekend....)
=========