Re: Encore: draft of posting protocol

>  Also, I'm all for promoting that people NOT use HTML
>  when posting.  Even though my email client can
>  display html-formatted messages, I just find it annoying!

People on the digest get all the HTML source even
though they have an HTML-compatible email client.
I don't even bother trying to read those messages,
even if they contain something I could use.  I'll
probably end up spending less time on fixing my
own FM problem than trying to decipher all those tags!

Best,

-- Tom