Adobe Interest

One other issue about our new list that I haven't seen mentioned is the
participation or lack thereof of Adobe personnel -- I'm thinking
specifically of Trish Mudgett and Dov Isaacs, who've been very informative
and helpful over the last year or so that I've been on the FrameUsers list.
 Trish does seem to try to keep us abreast of product stuff as much as
she's able, and Dov is an amazing resource for any printing questions.  Are
they interested in monitoring this list as well? Do we want them to?  How
does their presence or absence affect the effectiveness of our collective
enhancement suggestions?

Marie

Marie C. Paretti, PhD
Recognition Research, Inc. (RRI)