Re: Frame 7 & SVG files

On Thu, 26 May 2005 10:41:11 -0500 (GMT-05:00),
waynefb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>The OmniGroup recently started allowing people to download
>a beta copy of the next version of OmniGraffle, which I
>downloaded. One new feature is the ability to export SVG
>files. I decided to test a few of these with FrameMaker 7
>under Windows and found that they look fine under the Adobe
>SVG viewer from the desktop, however when imported into
>FrameMaker, things get all distorted and text is all over
>the place.

You might ask the folks at Square One if they've seen any
problems with those OmniGraffle (no relation to us) SVGs.
They have a product that converts SVG to several other
formats, including native Frame graphics, so they may be
familiar with such issues:
  http://www.square1.nl/index.htm

And since it's a beta, it would be nice to tell OmniGroup
about it if you haven't already... ;-)

HTH!

  <jeremy@xxxxxxxxx>  http://www.omsys.com/