Frame 7 & SVG files

In my continuing struggle to improve certain things about the documentation my company provides, I have been redesigning a lot of our graphics. I am currently using OmniGraffle from the OmniGroup to do a lot of these on Mac OS X, then exporting them as both VISIO and PDF. We have used the PDF versions for everything and simply left the VISIO XML versions as backup so they can be edited on Windows later should we need to do so (I have the only Mac and it's my own PowerBook). The OmniGroup recently started allowing people to download a beta copy of the next version of OmniGraffle, which I downloaded. One new feature is the ability to export SVG files. I decided to test a few of these with FrameMaker 7 under Windows and found that they look fine under the Adobe SVG viewer from the desktop, however when imported into FrameMaker, things get all distorted and text is all over the place.

Is anybody using the SVG option and if so, how well is it really working within FrameMaker? (As you can tell, I'm not having much luck).

Wayne