Changes at FrameUsers mailing list

As you may know, I left the FrameUsers mailing list years ago.
I no longer follow that mailing list in any shape or form.

I have heard rumours that Brad Anderson will leave the position
as list administrator. I wish to know what has been said about
this and what will change in the list admin, if anything.

I may consider joining FrameUsers again, but I need to be assured
that the list policies have changed. I left the list because of
how Brad handled the list and some list members, including the
claim of "ownership" and making sudden changes without notice.

Thanks in advance for any info,