Re: .fm vs .e## vs .xml

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 19:48:34 -0500, Bill Swallow <techcommdood@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>FrameMaker comes with WebWorks Publisher Standard Edition free of
>charge. She can pump out something webbish using that. If she wants,
>she can pay Quadralay about $900 to upgrade to Professional and then
>pump out tons of different formats and have control over styles used
>in the conversion process.

Or she can pay Omni Systems just $295 for Mif2Go and do the very same
thing, after trying out the free demo and seeing how it works for her:
  http://www.omsys.com/dcl/download.htm

It worked fine for us, generating a Web site from a Frame book... her
original question.  Our own Web site is done that way, menus and all.

We've had more than a few WWP users switch to Mif2Go, which obviously
was not because of the price, as they already had WWP.  Wonder why?  ;-)

  <jeremy@xxxxxxxxx>  http://www.omsys.com/