Arabic version of FrameMaker

Hi there,

I seem to remember a few years ago that a company (possibly a partner of
Adobe, but not Adobe themselves) produced a version of FrameMaker that
supported Arabic and Hebrew. I'm sure that this happened with the
knowledge and permission of Adobe, but I can neither remember the name of
the re-seller or find any information on them now. Can anyone remember
anything about this at all? We have some documentation to go to both of
these languages and would like to stay within the FrameMaker application
if possible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks & warm regards,
Dave