Re: Arabic version of FrameMaker

Hi, David.

We make FM document processing for same languages occasionally.
So we can do this work for both languages, if FrameMaker XML/SGML abilities are not included to your requirements, and you need FM documents/PDF only.
Technology is our own and for inner use only (many separate tools and hands-on works).

Please contact us directly.

Steve.

ML Publishing Department,

Internet: www.mammothelk.com
            www.mammothelk.co.uk
Fax:
 In UK: +44 870 831 9177
 In USA: +1 (801) 439 8256
 In Hong Kong +852 301 03890

Service request:
    order@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Info request:
    info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MAMMOTH ELKâ LTD

TMTQâ TRANSLATIONS & L10n
Translation and Localisation with 'True Mother Tongue Quality'

'FULL SERVICE CONTRACT' TRANSLATIONS
Service Program

TRANSLATIONS with DTP at NO EXTRA COST
Service Program

Central European, Baltic, Scandinavian, Greek,
Former U.S.S.R. Republics, Cyrillic, Russian
Central Asian, Georgian, Turkish, Azeri, Uzbek, Persian (Farsi),
CJK (Japanese, Chinese, Korean), SE Asian
Language Service

Project Management Institute, USA
PMI Corporate R.E.P. No 2097
American Translation Association (ATA) Corporate Member

MAMMOTH ELK, LTD
The Bristol Office
2 Southfield Road
Westbury-On-Trym