RE: Why Upgrade to & Some Information About Acrobat 7!

Given that there is currently no Linux version of FM, you are right, but we
would prefer the option of producing our documentation as an integrated part
of our software development process, which includes automated builds on a
Linux platform. Currently we use structured FM for Win, but we are starting
to look seriously at apache:fop because it _does_ integrate into the
development environment.

Nick Waanders