RE: Keeping at least 3 bullet items contiguous

Fred;

I think you'll need to set up a couple of paragraph tags (either two or
three).

For example:

Bullet1 which automatically goes next to
Bullet2 which automatically goes next to
Bullet3 which goes to Bullet3, Bullet3 and so on.

Bullet 1 "Keeps with" Bullet 2.
Bullet 2 "Keeps with" Bullet 3.
Bullet 3 does not "keep with" anything.

There might very well be a more elegant way to do this, but this is the
first things that comes to mind.

Let me know if I need to clarify this more.

Best,

Val

Val Swisher
President