Para Styles not showing when PDF'ing

Hi,

We have just upgraded to FM 7.1 and have noted some strange things
occurring.

This time, a co-worker noticed that when converting to PDF from the 'Save
Book As' function, the 'PDF Setup for Selected Files dialog box' does not
display some paragraph styles that are only in the IX file. She was looking
at how to set the styles for bookmarking.

When investigating this oddity we found that the 'Format > Document > PDF'
setup showed ALL styles but the same dialog box displayed via the 'Save Book
As' function does not.

Weird.

The only thing we can think of is that the 'Save Book As' function only
shows styles available to ALL documents in the book file and the Format >
Document > PDF setup shows all available styles.

Could someone please confirm/deny/ridicule me etc on this. TIA.

Cheers.

Bruce Ashley