hardware-software advice

Is anybody on the list willing to share their experience with or hearsay
about running a Unix shared-license FM on various Sun hardware?  I'd like
to run it on a W1100z SMALL, or a Sun Blade 150 MEDIUM, or ...?

I need to replace a failing Ultra 5, and see that the Adobe "System
Requirements" page specifies that the Sparcstation architecture is
required.

James Eric Lawson <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Research Publications Editor III
University of Washington, Box 357962, Seattle WA  USA  98195