ANN: Find Unused Cross-Ref Markers

Hello Framers,

I have developed a script that will find all of the unused cross-references
in a group of documents and allow you delete them automatically or to
display a hyperlinked report of each unused marker. Here is how it works:

1) Choose FrameScript > Scripts > Find Unused Cross-Ref Markers.

2) You will be prompted for a folder to check. The script will check all
FrameMaker documents within the selected folders and subfolders. This is to
make sure that the markers are not being pointed to by external
cross-references from other documents.

3) A dialog box will display giving you the total count of unused Cross-Ref
markers in the folder and the choice to display a report or delete them.

The script requires FrameScript 3.1 for Windows FrameMaker and the cost is
$40 US. If you are interested, please let me know. For a brief demo, see

http://www.frameexpert.com/demos/UnusedCrossRefDemo.htm

Thank you very much.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing