Framers digest differs from freeframers archive

Hi,

I posted a question "Migrating to a better citation/reference package?"
on Wed. April 28, but it doesn't show up in the digests numbered
1112 through 1117; these digests are for April 26, 29, 30, 30, 30, and
30.  Does the digest capture the postings on a "best effort" basis?
I was wondering if I posted it right, but then I checked the archives
and found that I did post it right.

Fred

P.S.  Thanks for your suggestions, Thomas, I'm still following up on them.

P.P.S.  Thank goodness for the archive.  I think that's a pretty
fundamental need that was satisfied.
--
Fred Ma
Dept. of Electronics, Carleton University