Re: Migrating to a better citation/reference package?

Fred,
Unfortunately, I don't know anything about CiteMaker or the
possible problems/shortcomings of making citations in FM.
Is it necessary for you to use a BibTex database?

But you could try contacting one of the authors:
Konrad Lorincz, http://www.eecs.harvard.edu/~konrad/

The following tools are maybe too old, but anyway:
http://www.cs.stir.ac.uk/~kjt/software/framemaker/framemaker.html
http://www.math.luc.edu/~laufer/BibFrame/
http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs.cmu.edu/user/ballan/www/bibframe.html
http://web.mit.edu/answers/frame/frame_bibliography.html

Could CitationMaker be used? (I have no idea) Check it out:
http://www.oslis.k12.or.us/sitedocs/2002_2003/citationmaker/

Thomas Michanek, FrameMaker/UNIX/MIF expert
Technical Communicator, Uppsala, Sweden
mailto:Thomas.Michanek@xxxxxxxxx
http://go.to/framers/    (updated on April 7)