RE: Distiller 6.0 with FM 7.1

I worked for a company using a FrameMaker/WWP workflow till my position was
relocated in November. My replacement didn't know how to use FM, so he converted
the docs to Word. Two licenses are sitting unused, and I understand the
company's future is in jeopardy. I'd like to approach them about purchasing one
license, including the original software. What's Adobe's policy on transferring
ownership? How does one arrange to make it official? Any ideas what a "used" FM
7 is worth?

Thanks,
Linda Lee