Re: FM and virus

John,

(1) We know of no instances of an actual virus being detected in
a FrameMaker document, template, or book file of any type or version
(including .mif and .mml).

(2) We are not aware of any possibility of putting such a virus
in these files given that scripts and executables are not part of
the formats.

FYI, many years ago, FileMaker (before they started euphemistically
started calling it "FileMaker Pro") also used the .fm file suffix
before they started using .fp# (where # is the major version number).

        - Dov