Using Frame to create PDF forms?

How does one go about creating PDF forms with Frame, assuming it's even
possible? The manual didn't have anything about it, nor did the online
help (as if I expected something different).

I'm one of those orphaned Mac users, so a low-level method would be
acceptable -- I could adapt it to whatever I move to later.

Are there any good introductory texts on the web?

--
Larry Kollar, Senior Technical Writer, ARRIS
"Content creators are the engine that drives