Re: Adobe FrameMaker End-of-Life for Macintosh Platform

Debbi:

I whole heartedly agree with you that Dov has been a life saver to me on
many occasions and I could not have done some of the things I needed to do
without him. I will say though, that from time to time he can be a little
short, but that is understandable with some of the junk he has to read from
some of the respondents on this list. I would be short too!

Darryl Starr