How to add bleeds in a FrameMaker document ?

 Hi all,

 I'm currently working on a FrameMaker 7 (PC) document, almost ready to print. But the client asked to add a bleed. My question is: do I have to recreate a new layout and reimport the whole text, or does it exist a better way to add the bleed at this stage?

And of course crop marks have to be in the right place for the print service!

Thanks a lot.

Martine Cassini
Freelance Translator
France