MIF2GO and OmniHelp

I have been away from the list for some time so my apologies if this issue
has been covered extensively before.

I am a big fan of mif2go and love its output. However, I have never used
OmniHelp (for those of you who don't know it's a free web based help
solution).

Many of my clients like the RH WebHelp look. Has anyone managed to change
the OmniHelp CSS scripts and icons to look similar. I suppose we could call
this making a new skin for OmniHelp. I would like to see OmniHelp with
various skins to choose from.

How have companies reacted to OmniHelp? I personally would love to use it as
it would be easy to produce.

Thanks,
Steve Wiseman