From: Mary Sutton [mailto:MSutton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 04:38 PM
To: Frameusers (framers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx); Framers (framers@xxxxxxxxx)
Subject: "Break" table rows?

Is there any way to "break" table rows so that they flow over a soft
page break (similar to the way Word allows you to specify whether or not
the row can break across pages?)?  I've seen the Frame documentation on
orphan rows and keeping one row with the next, but it isn't quite what
I'm looking for.

I have some tables that have very wide rows (i.e., the cells have a lot
of text) and they won't break across pages.  This is causing large
amounts of white space on some of my pages.

If I have to re-work the tables so they break correctly that's fine, but
I thought I'd find out whether row breaking is possible first.

- Mary
"Anytime you have an efficient government, you have a dictatorship."
Harry S. Truman