Re: Welcome to FM 7.1...

Jeremy H. Griffith wrote:

Just received my nice new Frame 7.1 upgrade package.
Shipped direct from Adobe in ... Georgia??  Ground?

So, apart from outsourcing development to India, they've outsourced fulfilment to the former USSR?

> Started Frame, opted for on-line registration.  In the
> form, under "Version", the first selection is "jarmenia",

It's not Russian for 'version 7.1', BTW.

Seriously: Adobe's installers have always been rubbish. Testing gets lost in the rush to ship, presumably.

--
Mark Barratt
Text Matters

Information design: we help explain things using
language | design | systems | process improvement