Re: FrameUsers archives

Andrew,

My "archive" is in the form of individual email messages as received. It
currently lives in three different "mailboxes" (due to size/performance
issues).  It consists of messages to both of the main listserves, which
means that it includes a lot of duplication.  I imagine that somebody has
written a program to 'unique' the messages and turn them into some sort of
more usable archive; I've never looked around for such.

Jay

--
Jay Smith

e-mail: Jay@JaySmith.com  mailto:Jay@JaySmith.com