Mac OS 10.3 - xCode/project builder - Framemaker 7.0 FDK

Does anyone know of a good resource for writing Framemaker
plugins/modules using the developer tools that come with Mac OS 10.2
and 10.3 - Project Builder and xCode?? I've downloaded the Mac version
of Framemaker 7.0 FDK but the samples are for CodeWarrior and I'm
having trouble getting them to compile in xCode. If anyone has built a
plugin for FM using Project Builder or xCode and would be willing to
send me a sample project, I'd sure appreciate it.

Thank-you,

Wes Juranek