Re: general font complaint, no response needed

"Times New Roman PS MT" is the internal name (i.e., inside the
font) used for the Times New Roman font installed by Windows.
It doesn't show by that name on the font menus, but programs
can see that name!

Again, the issue isn't the fonts assigned to the hidden cells
as much as the fact that you have styles that access that font
by default.

        - Dov