Re: Branching and merging FM filesets, how to?

Larry:

I believe that the unique IDs that you suggest removing from MIF would break
cross-references. When FM recreates a binary file from the MIF, how would it
know how to connect the unique ID in the cross-reference marker to a
paragraph that gets a new ID?

Have you tested this?

Regards,

Peter Gold
                              KnowHow ProServices
          FrameMaker training, coaching, consulting, template design
          See our new on-demand training and coaching information at:
               http://www.knowhowpro.com/schedule_of_classes.htm
Adobe Certified Expert: FrameMaker 7, FrameMaker+SGML Authoring, Acrobat 5,
                 InDesign 2, WebWorks Professional Certified trainer
                    Voice: 612.823.7113  Mobile: 650.906.3655