RE: Adding a prefix to the page number & getting it to show up in theTOC

Hi.

My TOC now looks as follows:
<$paratext>\t<$chapnum>-<$pagenum>

I went into each chapter and set the variable ChapterNumber to the chapter's name.

I then selected each book file and changed: Numbering->Chapter
Chapter # 1 Format: Text

But when I generate my TOC, I don't get what I expected.
I get #-# (1-#)

'\-' (without the ' ') seems to just create some kind of marker between the two numbers, where as using '-' (without the ' ') works fine.

Help!
Rebecca Downey  rdowney@matrox.com