Re: UGH--Acrobat 6 sets Arial and TNR to "Never Embed" by default????

Personally, I would never use ANY of the default "joboptions"
"provided" with Distiller 6. Unless you like grief, your
joboptions under any and all conditions should always embed
all fonts as subsets and FAIL if embedding does not succeed.

        - Dov