Re: Distiller problems

Perchance you have a graphic in EPS format that is calling
for Helvetica? You cannot possibly get this error unless the
PostScript is calling for Helvetica. The PostScript will
invoke Helvetica only if (1) something in the native FrameMaker
document is formatted in Helvetica or (2) an imported (embedded
or by reference) graphic in either EPS or PDF format OR
via OLE link references Helvetica and doesn't have it embedded.

        - Dov