Frame LOM Crash

I was wondering whether anyone has any suggestions on how to best address the following problem. I am using FrameMaker 7.0 on a PC.
I have have an 80 page book that is indexed, has a TOC, LOF, and LOT, all of which can be updated quite readily.
As a help to engineering, I also created a List of Markers (comments).
Each time I have attempted to create the LOM, however, Frame crashes. I am able to generate a LOM on the first three chapters in the book, but the inclusion of any one of the last three chapters results in a crash.
I have searched through all markers for any anomalies to no avail.
Is this a known problem?
Any suggestions for resolving the issue?
Regards,
David Ricci