Re: List of Markers (Comments) causes crash

David, I have experienced similar crashes and every time it was caused by a
hard return somewhere in one of the Comment markers. Although you have
already looked through the markers for anomalies, you might want to look
again to see if an "innocent" line wrap in fact hides a hard return.

Carol

At 10:31 AM 9/22/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>I also created a List of Markers (comments).
>Each time I have attempted to create the LOM, however, Frame crashes. I am
>able to generate a LOM on the first three chapters in the book, but the
>inclusion of any one of the last three chapters results in a crash.
>I have searched through all markers for any anomalies to no avail.

Carol J. Elkins         A Written Word
Technical writing, indexing, & editing
Phone: 719-948-3773
mailto:celkins@awrittenword.com