Re: Un-asked for formatting at end of text insert

I just noticed that there's a double-S character at the end of this file.
Altho I've seen this character from time to time in charts I don't recall
its meaning. I cannot delete it, and when I copy/paste the file contents -
SANS the last word (and this character) - into a new file, the character
reappears at the end of the pasted text...

Bart Windrum
GUI Fit&Finish and Documentation
Diogenes Inc.
Denver Colorado USA