Re[2]: Resolution to Frame 7.0 documentation puzzles

Hello Stuart,

,---------------------------------------------  -
`------ --- -- -  -   -

SR> As a lone writer with the company's only copy of FM 7, I do have a hard
SR> copy of the user guide. As far as I can tell, it is identical to the
SR> on-line help, except for having coloured (I'm also in Canada)
SR> illustrations, and page references where Help has hyperlinked topic
SR> names. I regret to say, you're probably not missing much save the
SR> opportunity to curl up on the couch with 660 pages of deathless prose.

SR> Ed Treijs wrote:

>>  The online help is not a substitute for the user
>> manual!  (Okay, I'm thinking the user guide has to be more detailed and
>> comprehensive than the online help!)
>>
>> We are in Canada.

`----------[end quote]------------------------

For me, the money was better spent on an aftermarket book, such as:

FrameMaker(R) 7: The Complete Reference
by Sarah S. O'Keefe, Sheila A. Loring

FrameMaker 6: Beyond the Basics
by Lisa Jahred