Re: Resolution to Frame 7.0 documentation puzzles

As a lone writer with the company's only copy of FM 7, I do have a hard
copy of the user guide. As far as I can tell, it is identical to the
on-line help, except for having coloured (I'm also in Canada)
illustrations, and page references where Help has hyperlinked topic
names. I regret to say, you're probably not missing much save the
opportunity to curl up on the couch with 660 pages of deathless prose.

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

mailto:srogers@phoenix-geophysics.com

Developers explain How the Product Works.
Technical Writers explain How to Work the Product.
  _
( )  ASCII ribbon campaign
  X   against HTML email
/ \  & vCards