RE: Resolution to Frame 7.0 documentation puzzles

hi folks

as a longer-term frame user (4.0-7.0) I can offer up my opinion that for
quite awhile, now, that my staff and I reach for the better after-market
guides (michanek, neuberger) in lieu of the adobe user doc. almost every
time. in most every instance, that's where you will quickly find the
"detailed and comprehensive" that you are looking for.

fwiw. :)

linda

Linda Jackson
Documentation Manager, WebTrends Engineering
Web Analytics from NetIQ
www.WebTrends.com
v. 503.553.2382
f. 503 294 7130