Re: Running FrameMaker on WINE or CrossOver Office on Linux

  Hello Hedley,

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 09:30:08 +1000
hedley_finger@myob.com.au wrote:

> All:
>
> Has anybody tried running FrameMaker on WINE

  Some time ago I tried to use FrameMaker on WINE, but wuthout success. Yes, I was able to type some text and generate PostScripts, but I found that FM was very unstable. So I switched to VMWARE (virtual computer emulator).

  Regards,  Oleg

Oleg Paraschenko olpa@ http://bitplant.de/ - IT Services company
SGML/XML/Content management/WWW/Databases/Win32/Plug-ins/Scripts